Summer is coming and we all know what that means…break out the sangria!!
There’s nothing quite like sipping on some smooth and naturally sweet sangria just as the sun is going down am I right?!
Level up your sangria game with this deliciously fruity Superfruit Sangria! Loaded with fresh fruit, antioxidants and the Superfruit power of BOTH Camu Camu and Buriti! This recipe takes only 10 minutes to mix up and will absolutely be the star of the show at your next happy hour!
Want a Non-Alcoholic option? No worries! Try out our NA Blended Buriti Piña Colada for an Amazonian twist to a classic drink!
Stock up on both AMARUMAYU Superfruit Juices here so you’re all set to make your next batch of Sangria!
- Large pitcher
- Cutting Board & Knife
- Stirring Rod or Spoon
- Wine Glasses
- 1 cup Strawberries sliced
- 1 cup Pineapple chopped
- 1 cup Mango chopped
- 1 small Orange sliced
- 1 bottle Red Wine of choice (we used a red blend!)
- 3/4 cup brandy
- 1/2 bottle AMARUMAYU Camu Camu Superfruit Juice
- 1/2 bottle AMARUMAYU Buriti Superfruit Juice
- Slice or chop the strawberries, pineapple, mango and orange.
- Add all chopped fruit to a large pitcher.
- Pour the red wine on top of the fruit in the pitcher.
- Next, add the brandy to the mixture.
- Finally, top off your sangria with both AMARUMAYU Superfruit Juices.
- Stir the mixture together and transfer the pitcher into the refrigerator for about an hour to let the fruit infuse.
- Serve & enjoy with friends and family!