Dessert lovers – This one is for you!!
Spring is officially here and you know what that means…bring on the warm weather recipes! Here at AMARUMAYU, we’ve been (impatiently) waiting to start creating and sharing all of our most-loved Spring and Summer recipes!
What better way to kick-off a new season then with a delicious & healthy dessert recipe full of all of the benefits of the Camu Camu Superfruit!
Need to stock up on more AMARUMAYU Camu Camu Superfruit Juice? Get some here!
- High-Speed Blender
- Bread Pan
- Ice Cream Scoop
- 4 Cups Strawberries frozen
- 1 (12 oz pack) Frozen Coconut Milk
- 1 Bottle AMARUMAYU Camu Camu Superfruit Juice
- Add all ingredients into a high-speed blender.
- Pulse or blend until all ingredients are fully combined and texture is thick and creamy.
- Transfer the mixture into a bread pan. Then, move the pan into the freezer and freeze for 2-3 hours (or overnight) until frozen.
- Remove from freezer and let slightly defrost for about 10 minutes (or until ice cream can be scooped easily.)
- Serve into your favorite ice cream bowl.
- Garnish with toppings such as fresh mint & berries!