Ah yes, homemade popsicles…who doesn’t love them?! While making popsicles at home may seem like a daunting task for some, we’re here to reassure you on just how simple it is with our TWO ingredient Raspberry Buriti Popsicles!
Yes…you heard me right, only two ingredients! Making these sweet treats at home takes only 5 minutes to prepare before you let the freezer do the rest of the work. Here at Amarumayu, we love utilizing our Superfruit Juices in fun and innovative ways and these frozen treats do just that!
So go ahead and treat yourself to a delicious dessert with the added benefit of Buriti!
- 1 (10 slot) Popsicle Mold
- 10 Popsicle Sticks
- Cutting board
- Chopping Knife
- 1 (6oz pack) Fresh Raspberries
- 2 Bottles Amarumayu Buriti Superfruit Juice
- On a cutting board, roughly chop all fresh raspberries.
- Carefully add tablespoon-sized amounts of chopped raspberries to each popsicle mold slot.
- Next, pour AMARUMAYU’s Buriti Superfruit Juice over top of the raspberries in each popsicle mold slot, filling each one almost all the way to the top.
- Cover the popsicle mold with its cover.
- Carefully place a popsicle stick inside of each mold slot and then transfer the popsicle mold to the freezer and freeze until solid or overnight.
- Remove from freezer once the popsicles are fully frozen, remove each one from their slots & enjoy!