Have you ever thought to use our Superfruit Juices to make salad dressings and marinades?! If not…now’s the time!
This Citrus Camu Vinaigrette takes less than 5 minutes to make and is a simple and wholesome alternative to store-bought dressing! Packed with zesty citrus, spices and our AMARUMAYU Camu Camu Superfruit Juice, this combination makes for the perfect topping to a salad or can be used as a delicious marinade for chicken or fish!
- Small Jar with Lid
- Measuring Cups
- 3/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/3 Cup AMARUMAYU Camu Camu Superfruit Juice
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- To a small jar, add the olive oil, AMARUMAYU Camu Camu Superfruit Juice, lemon juice and red wine vinegar.
- Then season the mixture with sea salt, black pepper and garlic powder.
- Cover the jar tightly with a lid and shake vigorously until dressing is combined. (Vinaigrette ingredients will continue to separate when left to sit, so always shake before serving!)
- Serve on your favorite salad!
2. Use as a salad dressing or a marinade for chicken or fish.