It’s ~Spooky Season~ and we’re serving up a delicious punch bowl cocktail recipe that is sure to impress all the guests at your Halloween party!
Meet the BOO-Riti Bowl Cocktail!! I know..clever right? 😉 We’ve mixed our delicious Buriti Superfruit Juice with orange, grapefruit, and white rum to create the ultimate Halloween Punch Bowl!
Want to skip the alcohol or serve this at a kids party? Just SKIP the rum and serve as a festive mocktail instead!
Stock up on both AMARUMAYU Superfruit Juices here so you’re all set to make this BOO-Riti Bowl for your Halloween gathering!
- Large Punch Bowl
- Knife & Cutting Board
- Liquid Measuring Cup
- Cocktail Glasses
- 2 Bottles AMARUMAYU Buriti Superfruit Juice
- 1 1/2 Cups Lemon or Lime Seltzer
- 1 Cup Orange Juice
- 1 Cup Grapefruit Juice
- 1 Cup (8oz) White Rum of Choice or to taste
- 1 Orange sliced
- 3 Mandarins sliced
- Place the sliced oranges and mandarins into a large punch bowl.
- Then add the AMARUMAYU Buriti Superfruit Juice, Lemon/Lime Seltzer, Orange Juice, Grapefruit Juice, and White Rum.
- Mix the cocktail together with a large spoon or ladle.
- Serve into cocktail glasses, garnish, and enjoy! (We garnished our glass with course sugar, a mandarin slice and a spooky spider!)