Bring paradise right into your home with this mouth-watering Blended Buriti Piña Colada!
This 6-ingredient recipe is easy to follow (we love that!) and is filled with delicious ingredients such as sun-sweetened pineapple, creamy coconut milk and the perfect twist on this classic beverage, our very own AMARUMAYU Buriti Superfruit Juice!
Want to turn this mocktail into a cocktail? Simply add an ounce of your favorite dark rum to each serving and viola!
- High-Speed Blender
- Measuring Cups
- Mini Drink Umbrellas (optional but recommended!)
- 2 Cups Frozen Pineapple
- 1 (12 Oz Pack) Frozen Coconut Milk
- 1 Bottle AMARUMAYU Buriti Superfruit Juice
- 1 Cup Liquid Coconut Milk
- 1 Cup Ice
- 1 Fresh Pineapple Optional for Serving
- In a high-speed blender, combine the frozen pineapple, frozen coconut milk, AMARUMAYU Buriti Superfruit Juice, liquid coconut milk and ice.
- Blend until the consistency is smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a hollowed out fresh pineapple or your favorite glass.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!